Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Swinging with Mr. Rex.


I found this pretty swing and I knew I must have it. I end up ordering it and ask Daddy nicely to put it up for me. I was asking Mr. Rex how to turn into a dinosaur. I have a tail already but I want to be a real dinosaur!! He couldn't give me much help other than keep on trying.. What useless advice that was!!!!

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-  Bad Seed BeBe Body
Outfit- ~Ribbits~ I Love Dinos. Available in TD Baby & Kid, and Bebe sizes. This outfit is located at the Moon and Back Event. This event ends at the last day of the month.
Shoes-  ~Lazo - Franky Sliders. Available for TD Baby & Kid and Bebe sizes.There is a hud that comes with them that gives you the ability to change them to 20 different colors. These awesome shoes are located at the Ninety-Nine Event which ends on the 30th  of this month. Please see the Ad below.
Swing- ~*Buglets*~ Fairylight Swing [Dino] RARE. There is 18 commons and four rares in this gacha that is available at The Playroom which closes on the 31st of this month. Please see Ad Below for more details.
Mr. Rex is one of a kind and he was made for me.

~Lazo  @  Ninety-Nine Event
~*Buglets*~ @ The Playroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design