Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter is almost here!!!!


All right I'm ready for Easter. I hope this car goes fast enough so I can beat my sister in collecting eggs.  I know that wasn't nice to say but she has longer legs than I, and is quite faster. I hope you all will have a great holiday weekend.

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses ( - BABY)
Ears-  Tiny Trinkets Bunny Ears Brown. One of the many cute items available from this gacha that is located at The Play Room. Please see ad below.
Car-  Tiny Trinkets Bunny TD Car wearable.  One of the many cute items available from this gacha that is located at The Play Room. Please see ad below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design