Monday, June 19, 2017

Grandma Bear is Missing!!


My parents called a demolition company to tear down our old house so the construction company could start building our new house. After I started unpacking I noticed Grandma Bear had gone missing. I looked everywhere for her and she was no where to be found. I found my sisters cell phone since our home line wasn't hooked up yet and called 911. They weren't very helpful cause they said they don't help look for toys... If they knew Grandma Bear they would find out that she is no toy but a real bear. I really hope she hits them with her wooden spoon once I find her and tell her this story.


HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses 
Outfit-  ~Lazo - Me 50s. Available in TD Baby or Kid sizes only. This is available at the Ninety-Nine event which ends on the last day of the month. Comes with a hud with twenty different color options. The great thing about this dress that your mommy can buy a matching dress too.


I went upstairs to grab my sailor outfit. I knew I would need to search far and wide for Grandma Bear. You see she is part of the bear mafia and has many enemies. I have to find her before someone else tries to capture her. Not like they will keep her long. Grandma Bear is a hand full. If you see a bear with a wooden spoon proceed with caution she isn't afraid to use it.

Outfit-  ~*Buglets*~ Sailor Romper GG - June '17. Available in blue or white colors, and comes in TD Baby, Kid, or Bebe sizes. This is a group gift that is located in the main store.


Part 2 of this journey will continue soon.

~Lazo @   Ninety-Nine
~*Buglets*~  Group Gift






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design