Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year.


I hope everyone's New Year started well. I know mine did. I took a break from blogging the last few weeks due to holidays and getting to know my family. I was adopted on Christmas Day!!!  All this busyness going on it makes me tired and I'm going to take a new nap in my new rocker.

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo) 
My Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Hands Pose - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
My Outfit-  {Petite Bowtique} Ellen Dress Milk Baby
My Pose-  Is my own creation.
My Rocker- [BOX] @ The Playroom Chevron Bebe Rocking. This is 1/8 rockers you can get from this gacha.
My Jewelry-  {Tiny Trinkets} @ The Playroom My necklace is called My resolution necklace Hope, and my bracelet is called My resolution bracelet FAMILY.  Look below at the other cool items you can get from this gatcha.




The Playroom is open until the last day of the month. This month is their anniversary month and most creators have a free gift out for you to receive .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design