Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Never Trust Your Bear!!!!


Yesterday was a big day in our household. My sister and I got our ears pierced. My sister went first, than Miss Bear, and then it was my turn. My sister said it hurt a little bit and Miss Bear told me she was fine... My Bear lied to me, and the experience made me so upset. In the end I learned you can never fully trust your bear...

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo) 
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Hands Pose - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Outfit-  {Tiny Trinkets} Lolita comes with a color change hud and available @ Color Me Cute ends on Feb. 1st.
Jewelry-  {Tiny Trinkets} Fae Jewel set @ Limited 50 I'm sorry I just checked and this one is all sold out.
Pose-  { Bellybean } Static AO Set #3@ Bebe Bundle January


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design