Monday, May 15, 2017

Going for a Boat Ride!!


I'm getting ready to go exploring in Daddy's boat. The babysitter fell asleep on the couch and I might of duck taped her to it. My bad... I don't know where I am going to end up but I hope I find some pirate treasure or something cool like that.

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses 
Dress-  Paper Damsels - Alivia Dress - Blue. This dress is available at the Ninety-Nine Event which ends on the last day of this month. This dress is available in twelve different colors and in Baby size only.
Shoes and Socks-  Wildflower & Paper Damsels - Loafers-White. These are available at the Color Me Cute Event which ends on the 1st of the next month.. These shoes come in eight different colors too with socks included. Each shoe comes in Baby, Kid, or Bebe body size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design