Saturday, February 1, 2020

Maybe I'm Back




I may be back blogging who knows. I felt cute today and wanted to do a post. A lot of things have changed since I lasted posted have you tried baked on mesh yet? If you haven't I would recommend to give it ago. It's less lagger and made things smoother on my end.  I know I usually do a story and that will continue for now I just felt cute...

Head-Bad Seed Bebe Willow Bento Head (BOM V1)
Body-  Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Body (Fitted) 
Tattoo Layers - these are all in the BeBe body box to unpack. I thought the cat whiskers and kisses look so cute.
Dress- Baby Ghee - Hearts Dress 2 - Bebe is at the Sense Event which closes on Feb. 8.
Backpack- Baby Ghee - Hearts Backpack grey is at the Sense Event which closes on Feb. 8.
Tights-  Mia's Tights Plain - Apple that is in Mia's Bebe Tights 2 - with 12 Colors available
Bow and Necklace-  was from ~*Buglets*~ Valentine Set GG (February '18)
Pacifier-  {Blubb} Binky-Clip -Unicorn- RARE gatch located at {Blubb}
Fort:DH: Children's Fort ~Toys~ available on marketplace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design