Sunday, March 5, 2017

I wish I could fly.



Shop Hop has started yesterday and will end after one week. To learn more about this event click this link. Remember all items during that week will be 100 lindens or less so have fun hopping.

I was debating to jump off my roof to get a flying picture , however, I was told I would be grounded or time out which is practically the same thing. Life without toys or Miss Bear is never the same. I decided to go and hunt down some fairies instead. Maybe I convince them to join my Secret Society of Magical Creatures Who Are Up To No Good. Unfortunately this fairy hunting was a bust, maybe I will have better luck next time. One can only hope.


HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses ( - BABY)
Fairy Outfit-  ~*Buglets*~ TD Willow available during the Shop Hop Event at the main store for sale price until after the event is over.  Available in baby and kid sizes too. See the Ad below for all the color options.
Wand-  ~*Buglets*~ TD Willow Wand. Only way to get this exclusive wand is to check mark off all the stores on the Shop Hop hud. To get this hud you can go to Shop Hop Headquarters to join the group and start this excellent shopping adventure.


I took this picture at Once Upon A FairyTale @ Cape Juniper


                             Shop Hop Exclusive Prize Item                               ~*Buglets*~         
                                          By  ~*Buglets*~                                      Shop Hop Event Item
               

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design