Friday, March 31, 2017

Maybe Someday I'll Be A True Mermaid!!



The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie. I have always wished that I could be a mermaid, however, this costume is the next best thing. Maybe some day my dream would come true for now this will have too do.

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses ( - BABY)
Outfit-  ToddleTeeZ By: Z on Marketplace  - Mermaid Princess
Pose- Tiny Trinkets The Mermaids 1 this will be available at The Pose Fair as an exclusive item, once the event is over this item will never be sold again!! This event will start on April 14th and runs until the 28th.  There will be two exclusive sets each containing 7 poses. I'll show the other set once the landmark for The Pose Fair is made available. 


Mommy
Outfit- DecoySea Royalty gacha set available at the Lootbox event which closes on April 20th.



                                                                     Tiny Trinkets at The Pose Fair  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design