Friday, February 10, 2017

Brr Its a Cold One


Brr today was so cold. I had to go digging in my closet to find my winter coat that I misplaced, and I had to hurry because the school bus was arriving soon. Don't worry though I made it on the bus on time. However I left Miss Bear behind. I don't think she would be very pleased with me once I get home again.


HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses ( - BABY)
Coat-  Tiny Trinkets Winter Jacket Black. Available in 6 different colors see the AD below. The Black fur however only available in a dark fur option.  Available in either kid or baby sizes This coat will be available at Color Me Cute which opens on the 5th and closes on March 1st. 
Pants-   ~Lazo - Keiko Jeans comes in either Baby or Kid Sizes, A hud with 15 different color options for the pants.
Slippers-  Tiny Trinkets Puffy Boot Slipper. A hud comes with it so you can change it to 6 different colors. Available in baby or kid sizes. This item is now available at Ninety-Nine which ends on the 28th of this month.
Backpack- Paper Damsels -Beary Back packs -Strawverry RARE this backpack is one 8 backpacks you can get from the gacha. This item is now available at Ninety-Nine which ends on the 28th of this month.
Headband and Choker-  Paper Damsels-Choker& Band Set Black Available to buy in 4 different colors gold, black, red, or silver. This is available at Hello Beautiful which ends on 25th of this month.

Available at Ninety-Nine



        Available at Hello Beautiful                                                           Available at Color Me Cute


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design