Monday, February 6, 2017

My Forever Sister Rou



This is my forever sister Rou who I also consider her one of my best friends too.Anyone who could tolerate my bears earn a place in my book. I love her and her sim full of puppies too. I will always have her back like she has mine.


Promise
HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Hands Pose - BABY
Shirt- ~*Buglets*~ TD BFF Shirt [Best-Sky] available at The Play Room gacha comes in kid or baby sizes. 6 different colors with the words Best or Friends. The rare is the pose.
Pants- ~*Buglets*~ TD Cherish Leggings [Plain-Sky]. This is not available in the store yet but its on marketplace.

Rou
HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Shirt- ~*Buglets*~ TD BFF Shirt [Friends-Blush] available at The Play Room gacha comes in kid or baby sizes. 6 different colors with the words Best or Friends. The rare is the pose.
Pants-  Enchantique. Pearl Leggings [creme]
Slippers-  Tiny Trinkets Puffy Boot Slipper. A hud comes with it so you can change it to 6 different colors. Available in baby or kid sizes. This item is available at Ninety-Nine which starts on the 9th and ends on the 28th of this month.

       Available at The Play Room                                               Available  at Ninety-Nine
                                          


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design