Monday, February 13, 2017

Midnight Snack


Ooh Cookies how much I do love you. I'm so excited that Valentine's Day is tomorrow that I couldn't help myself but to sneak downstairs for a Midnight snack. I only took a couple of cookies. I hope that no one will miss them.

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses ( - BABY)
Jammies- {Petite Bowtique} Ellie Jammies Sky Little. These are available to buy in 5 different colors. Also they have a matching pair for your parents to buy as well. These are available until the 15th of this month @Thimble
Mouthie- Tiny Trinkets Cookie Vanilla sugar. This is one of several kinds of cookies that you can wear. Please see the ad below. This is a group gift that is now available 
Fort- ~*Buglets*~ My Lil Fort [Sky] This is available in 12 different colors and comes in a wearable or rez version. Please see the ad below. This is now available at Ninety-Nine which ends on the 28th of this month.
Frame~*Buglets*~ In My Heart Photo Wreath [White] This is one of four different colors that is available as a group gift. Please see the ad below.


              Available at Ninety-Nine                                                                     Group Gift at   Tiny Trinkets

Group Gift at ~*Buglets*~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design