Saturday, December 10, 2016

Attempt #1 to Get Off The Naughty List!!



I've been told multiple times this past month that I was on the naughty list. I decided it was time to do something about it. I went to my room and drug out most of my art supplies to write Santa a I'm Sorry letter. Grandma Bear wasn't too happy because I forced her to write a letter too. You see she does naughty things and it always ends up my fault. I think Santa is getting her and me confused.


HeadTD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
Blush and Freckles Layers  Bad Seed
Body-  BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
Craft Supplies-  [BOX] Messy Popsicle Sticks, [BOX] Messy Construction Paper, [BOX] Messy Glue,
 [BOX] Messy Colored Pencils, [BOX] Messy Copy Paper. All available as a Gatcha @The Play Room
My Dress- {T.T}Angie TD Outfit Black it is also available in different colors {Tiny Trinkets} @ [Ninety Nine Event]
Socks-  Ruffle Knee Socks {B} - White Lace MuddPuddles
Shoes-  Patent Shoes {Black} MuddPuddles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design