Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas is Almost Here!!!


I am so excited that Christmas is almost here. I been wearing a different Christmas themed outfit almost every day. I can't wait until Santa arrives in a few more nights.


HeadTD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
Blush and Freckles Layers  Bad Seed
Body-  BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
My Hands-   Hands Pose - BABY (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
Necklace-  Turducken ToddleeDoo - My Heart Locket - Silver {Pearls} {B}Turducken
Outfit- ~*Buglets*~ TD Gracelyn is a Limited 50 outfit. The bow is available in red or green. Also, it is in TD Kid sizes as well. Limited 50 is a bit different this round. You have to go to visit each store whose in it to see what they are offering this round. ~*Buglets*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design