Sunday, December 11, 2016

Attempt #2 to Get Off The Naughty List!


After receiving a generic response letter from Santa that yes I'm still on the naughty list. I knew I had to up my game plan. I decided to go out into the world to hunt for one of Santa's magical elves .I tried to explain to him that I'm only two years old. That Miss Bear was the one who causes all the trouble. The Elf stayed silent. I'm not for sure if this was a good thing or not... The hunt continues to find Santa.

HeadTD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
Blush and Freckles Layers  Bad Seed
Body-  BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
My Hands-   Hands Pose - BABY (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
My Elf-  S&B the ELF on the SHELF Giftpack. *S&B* Spronkwings Toys
My Outfit-  TD Lil Miss Clause Gacha. This cute outfit is available at ~*Buglets*~ @ The Play Room  
The Gatcha Key

This beautiful cabin is located at Nouvelles Aventures. I recommend everybody to go here to explore. If you join their group you can rez some items if needed just remember to pick your items back up when your done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design