Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dear Santa... I Can Explain....


I know I should be working to get off this naughty list, however, sometimes there are temptations in life like this beautiful wrapped present that needs some investigating. I truly hope Santa understands...

HeadTD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
Blush and Freckles Layers  Bad Seed
Body-  BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
My Hands-   Hands Pose - BABY (ToddleeDoo) ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes
My Shirt- {T.T}Dear Santa ....   sweater. Group Gift from {Tiny Trinkets}
My Pants- TD Jeans available in multi-colors ~*Buglets*~ @The marketplace
My Shoes-  {T.T}Bear ankle Sneakers that comes with a multi-color changing hud as well. {Tiny Trinkets}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Promise's Adventures Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design